VOIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and enables you to make calls over your existing broadband line and its popularity is growing at a significant rate!
Top 9 benefits of VOIP for businesses include:
- Low set up costs. VOIP systems are significantly cheaper than traditional systems
- Low installation and ongoing maintenance costs
- Make free calls between your sites (on net calls)
- Fully and easily expandable, ideal when your business expands or new employees join
- If you need to relocate you can take your phone numbers with you, so no need to update stationary, websites, signage, etc
- Using your mobile, computer or tablet to make and receive calls (network dependent) which will increase employee productivity
- If you go abroad, you can either take a VoIP phone with you or use your mobile, computer or tablet, so you never miss a call
- The system can be set up to divert calls anywhere
- VOIP based phone systems offer small and medium sized businesses features once available only to larger companies
Interested in how VOIP can help save you money?
Contact ATS Telecoms on 1300 138 287 or email