Business fiber internet with super fast connectivity
Fiber broadband internet technology for businesses is a premium, high performance solution that delivers super fast data connectivity which is ideal for medium to large businesses that require unlimited bandwidth capabilities.
With good communication forming an essential part of any successful business, the need for efficient online performance has become even more of a necessity, with more and more businesses needing to send large files and consuming more data. Which is where fiber internet can help.
Fiber will also help to deliver high-speed data connectivity for any shared office space. This will enhance your communications between customers and employees like never before.
Fiber is many times faster (with speeds of up to 1Gbps!) and superior in performance to a regular ADSL or SHDSL broadband service (see maximum speed levels in the graph below) plus it is not affected by the distance from your telephone exchange like a copper network.
SO DON’T WAIT – access exceptionally fast internet speeds from as low as $99/month with Unlimited data (service availability and conditions apply).
ATS Telecoms Fiber Internet Plans
Why choose Fiber?
- Symmetrical high speeds from 25/25Mbps to 1Gbps, depending on your plan
- Ultra low latency, in low single digit milliseconds
- Uncontended (1:1) Business-grade Service
- Scalable: Quick upgrades when you need more bandwidth
- Backed by industry standard service level agreements
- Cost effective: Similar in cost to slow and outdated SHDSL copper services
- Flexible: Unlimited possibilities for unifying your data & voice communications, making your total comms smarter, more efficient and cost effective
Want to read more? See our latest post on the 11 Huge Business Benefits of Using Fiber Internet
Ready to try Fiber Internet?
[contact-form-7 id=”3162″ title=”Fiber Internet_Query Form”]
To learn more about the benefits of Fiber Internet connectivity and its availability or receive a quote, call us on 1300 138 287 or contact us at ATS Telecoms.